Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

personal update

I've had some down time recently and I've taken the opportunity to do some spring cleaning. Yes, some might argue that it's nearly winter, but it's never a bad time to get things organized.

I've bumped up my work system and added a 500 gb backup to keep track of the myriads of versions I'm so fond of creating. I'm also looking forward to the breathing room of 3 times as much memory ... ah epic vistas.

I'm also re-working my small print portfolio to include the freelance work I've done since graduation. Once the post work on the Rube Goldberg comp is completed I should be able to print them out fairly quickly.

Also, keep on the look out for fugumedia.com V2.0 coming early in 2008 (hopefully).

Beyond that, catching my breathing and definitely some sleep.

No comments: